VLP Law Group Presents a Free Webinar: The Nuts and Bolts of Secured Transactions Law
Posted on Sep 18, 2017 in Events by VLP Law Group
On September 27, 2017, VLP Law Group LLP presented a free webinar titled, “The Nuts and Bolts of Secured Transactions Law.”
Secured transactions law – the law governing the creation and perfection of security interests in personal property – may seem daunting to the uninitiated. VLP Counsel Barry Graynor explained the nuts and bolts of secured transactions law. Every business lawyer should understand the basics of this practice area.
The following legal issues in secured transactions law were addressed:
- How to create a valid security interest in personal property.
- How to perfect the security interest.
- Leases vs. secured transactions.
- Subordination and intercreditor issues.
- Anti-assignment provisions in licenses and other agreements.
- Overlap with real estate law – fixtures, notes secured by real estate mortgages.
This webinar was intended for CEOs, CFOs, General Counsel, In-house Counsel, and business owners.
Click here to view a recording of the webinar.
This webinar is not intended to provide specific legal advice or to establish an attorney-client relationship.Share