Pam is Counsel at VLP and focuses her practice on the representation of high-growth companies and their investors across the corporate life cycle. She has significant experience in corporate formations, private financings, and corporate governance matters representing diverse clients. Pam also represents buyers and sellers in private M&A transactions, including mergers, asset and stock acquisitions, spin-outs and restructurings.
Prior to joining VLP, Pam was a corporate and securities attorney with Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati in San Francisco, at Kaplan Voekler Cunningham and Frank, and at LeClairRyan, both in Richmond, Virginia.
Pam is a graduate of The George Washington University where she earned both her Bachelor of Accountancy and MBA and of Antonin Scalia Law School- George Mason University where she earned her JD.
- J.D., Antonin Scalia Law School – George Mason University
- M.B.A., The George Washington University
- Bachelor of Accountancy, The George Washington University
- Two Hearts for Hope, Director, 2011-2017
- Big Fluffy Dog Rescue, Foster Parent, 2014 – 2017