Frank A. Daniele is a Partner specializing in executive representation. His practice focuses mainly on complex and transaction-driven employment, equity compensation and severance arrangements. His clients include CEOs and other C-suite executives across a broad spectrum of industries, as well as private equity and hedge fund partners, portfolio company management teams, investment bankers, scientists, technologists and entrepreneurs.
Frank’s vast transactional experience includes M&A, IPOs, tender offers, private equity and venture capital financings, LBOs, MBOs, fund formations, bankruptcy reorganizations and joint ventures. He is a pragmatic and seasoned advisor with over 30 years of experience. Prior to joining VLP, Frank was a partner at Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP in New York, where he spent 15 years as co-head of the firm’s Executive Compensation practice group.
Frank received his law degree, Cum Laude, from the University of Michigan Law School, and his bachelor’s degree, Summa Cum Laude, from the State University of New York at Stony Brook. His hobbies include motorsports, vintage cars, music, cooking and golf. A lifetime New Yorker, he presently resides with his wife, Heidi, in New York’s Mid-Hudson Valley.
- J.D., Cum Laude, University of Michigan Law School, 1988
- B.A., Summa Cum Laude, State University of New York at Stony Brook, 1985
Honors & Awards
- Frank has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America for his expertise in executive compensation and ERISA.
- Recent Trends in Executive Pay, VLP Speaks Blog
- Frank has written extensively on executive compensation and ERISA law, and is a contributing author to ERISA Fiduciary Law (BNA Books).
- Wells Fargo Cuts Executive Compensation to Promote Accountability
(Mar 17, 2017)
- Recent Trends in Executive Pay
(Mar 18, 2016)