Frank A. Daniele is a Partner specializing in complex and transaction-driven executive compensation and severance arrangements. His clients include executives and partners from a wide array of industries, including banking, money management, private equity, insurance and reinsurance, pharmaceuticals, aerospace and defense, biotech, real estate, cyber security, communications, education and fashion.
Prior to joining VLP, Frank was a partner at Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP in New York, where he was co-head of the firm’s Executive Compensation group.
Frank is licensed to practice law in New York and has been a member of the NYS Bar since 1988. He received his law degree, Cum Laude, from the University of Michigan Law School, and his bachelor’s degree, Summa Cum Laude, from the State University of New York at Stony Brook.
- J.D., Cum Laude, University of Michigan Law School, 1988
- B.A., Summa Cum Laude, State University of New York at Stony Brook, 1985
Honors & Awards
- Frank has been recognized by Best Lawyers in America for his expertise in executive compensation and ERISA.
- Recent Trends in Executive Pay, VLP Speaks Blog
- Frank has written extensively on executive compensation and ERISA law, and is a contributing author to ERISA Fiduciary Law (BNA Books).
- Wells Fargo Cuts Executive Compensation to Promote Accountability
(Mar 17, 2017)
- Recent Trends in Executive Pay
(Mar 18, 2016)